Saturday, July 24, 2010

First day of ragging

When i entered in room after taking dinner, some batchmates(like - shailendra, giri, buwneshwar, pankaj) comes in my room and tells the different things about our seniours. suddenly mr.Vinay singh and yuglesh singh(senios) came, all juniors just bend down 90* and salute them, yuglesh tells to bhuwneshwar-"re bhuwneshwara isse sab niyam kanoon sikha de "
bhuwneshwar ne hostel kai niyam bata dia, wo niyam koi "contitution of india" se kam nahi tha.waha to niyam ke jadugar advocte hote hai, yaha to galti hone par bail hi nahi milti.
niyam : -
1- subah 5 baje tak utha jana hai, sabhi senoirs ko jagana hai.till 5 : 30 am u have to bath and going to read
2-breakfast 9:00 am , then college,
3- directly return to hostel and plays game
4- study till 12:00 pm
5-always open doors
6- when u meet senoirs in hostel campus give 90* salute, and out side respectively salute like "pranam bhaiya"
7-no wears jeans, only formals, always buttom close on neck , arms, pant witout belt, never keep pen in ur shirt pocket,walkin in row only either go to college ,washroom, or mess.
8-no kallu ki dukan ki chaye ,no evening walking outside of campus.
9 - different other law for differnt things.

at last they all are move to their respective room , i thinks what to do. at 10:30 pm 5-6 senoirs came my room in aggresive manner, i was not give salute of 90* , they were angry and souted on me , the person who try to give a slap - mr Akhand pratap singh, but mr. vinay and aviansh stop him and tell that new person and not aware about law.
approx 11;45 pm , avinash bhaiya came in my room and called for introduction round at room no -12. and tell about this round.
main room me gaya aur, door knock kia,
ander se aawaz aaye - kaun hai be
I - my self dheeren_ _ _ ___ whole intro
Se - hindi me bol ( abused)
I - mere naam dheerendra kumar pandey hai, gram-rampur se lekar abhi tak ki subject tak 40 decible ki awaz me bolta raha , aur wo tez se bol karte rahe,
maine karib 10 baar 20 line ka pure hindi me intro deta raha aur wo usme galtia nikal kar dubara bolte rahne ko kate rahe, main rone sa ho gaya tha .
after some time doors open and avinash came and ask me for entry.

entry karte hi main samjh nahi paa raha tha kis kis ko pranam karu, waha par 20-25 senoirs baithe the , maine upar dekha nahi, aur jhuk kar 90* sab ko pranam karta raha, beech me ruka to corner se awaz aaye bh_ _ __ ke mujhe pranam kia? phir se sabko kar, maine wo excercise 6 baar kia, meri kama r ka barah baj gaya tha.
ek corner se aawaz aaye bas kar. wo aawaz mr pravin ki thi , unhone phir botany , chaturvedi ji ne chemistry, ajai rai ne zoology, aur longo ne kya kya poocha kuch yaad hi nahi raha bas jitna aata uska answer pure hindi me deta raha,
phir ek corner se aawaz aaye third gear me lo, uske baad to sala 20-25 longo faltu question and mere utne hi answer, kayee baar mujhe galia bhi sunani padi , kabhi dips , chin up , kabhi uthak baithak aur bahut kuch.
lets 2:00 am ke baad mujhe waha se jane ko kaha gaya .

main room me gaya aur raat bhar so nahi paya , subah 5: 00 am ki alarm clock ban kar sabko jagaya, frsh hua, aur room me baithkar sochta raha, phir class room , classroom me kuch samjh me nahi aa raha tha , kewal raat wali baat hi yaad aa rahi thi, evening came to hostel in row and prepare for going to home , when i locked our room mr . yuglesh saw and ask- whats happen ,
I - nothing
yuglesh - where u going
I - go to home for books
yuglesh - which one , here a big labrary with tons of book.
I - personal books of medical preparation
yuglesh - ok
I - i will come 2morrow.
and moved to out of campus. took auto and reach home . after that i leave classes for 5 to 6 days ,
after a week go to class room , some eyes continously saw at our side , after end of first lecture warden called me and ask for reason of hostel leave , gave him valid reason what i said to yuglesh. then warden saheb said - i want to see u at hostel today itself , replied ok
at night after dinner warden came and calls aal juniors and instruct , if any bad activity become happen kindly inform him, and introduce mr .churasia (new junior) . after introduction tells me , Dheerendra its ur new partner , share him and enjoy and moved from campus.

as usual again clock (11: 45 pm)give indication that terror begins , and routers again seniors,
to day a special day because a candidate came to our hostel , which was not acceptable by seniors. thay all are came in my room and teach him , please leave hostel and took room other wise u can not live properly in hostel. but wo bhi padhne aaya tha , he not accepted his offer.
all are give lots of instruction and inform for future planning .
different thing happened, which can not explain , at last he leave hostel and took room outside campus. he sings well, his voice so good ,
uska gana "chandi jaisa rabg" seniors bahut sunte the , usne wo song bahut baar gaya , jab tak hostel me raha.
its routen work and i was going to habitual about same.

No comments:

Post a Comment